Year 2 Tutoring
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
North Shore provides well-crafted Year 2 tutoring programs covering a wide range of subjects. We have campuses in most states in Australia and over 29 years of experience.
In Year 2, our programs offer more complexity than our Year 1 programs, examples include
- Mathematics with two-digit numbers opposed to single digit
- Higher difficulty mathematical operators
- Moving from writing single sentences to paragraphs and short stories
- Introducing the concept of zero in mathematics
- Discussing English concepts such as nouns and verbs
- Teaching Thinking Skills (also commonly known as General Ability)
In other words, we are focusing on primary concepts however they are taught at a more sophisticated level.
We encourage parents to contact us if they would like further specific information about our courses.