“Every day is a chance to learn.”
North Shore Coaching College provides high-quality tuition courses during both term and holiday times for students aged 2.5 – 5 years old in:
- NSW/ACT: Ages 3+ years old called Pre-School | Ages 4+ years old called Pre-Kindergarten
- WA: Ages 2.5+ years old called Pre-School | Ages 3 – 4+ years old called Kindy
- QLD: Ages 2.5+ years old is called Pre-Kindy | Ages 3-4+ years old called Kindy | Ages 5 years old called Pre-Prep
- SA: Ages 5 years old called Kinder
- VIC: Currently does not offer tuition for children below the age of 5 years old
Our tuition courses focus on English, Reading, Phonics and Maths.
Our term tuition courses are scheduled in line with public school term dates. There are 4 terms per year and usually 10 lessons per term, with one lesson each week. You can commence our tuition courses at any time, however a new term starts in late January, April, July and October.
Our tuition courses enable students to:
- Recognise the English alphabet
- Improve their vocabulary and pronunciation
- Introduce them to writing and mathematics
- Improve early literacy and numeracy skills
Our tuition course fees are inclusive of all learning materials. Each lesson includes an experienced educator teaching learning concepts and examples, students completing exercises and homework tasks to reinforce concepts.
We encourage parents to contact us if they would like further specific information about our courses.