WA Discount Policy (Last Revised– Feb 2021)
- Early Bird Payment
- Siblings enrolling in TERM PROGRAMS
- Enrolling in multiple TERM PROGRAMS
- Enrolling in multiple courses in HOLIDAY PROGRAMS
- Multiple Subject (Year 11 and 12)
- Scholarship / GATE medal winners
- Double Bonus Offer (New Student and Referral)
- Current North Shore Staff and Tutor
EARLY BIRD PAYMENT AND MULTI TERM DISCOUNTS: (apply within one calendar year)
***NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 lockdown, the Early Bird Discount expiry date will be extended to Week 10 (the 28 March 2021) for all campuses/students in PERTH.***
The following discounts only apply to term programs if payment is made in full before the Week 9 lesson of the previous term and for a complete term of 10 lessons. For multiple term enrolment EARLY BIRD discount is only applicable against the current term and NOT for remaining term/s. No refunds or credits are available for multiple term enrolments for any reasons.
- Enrolment for 1 term – save $40
- Enrolment for 2 terms an additional 5% off: (Current Term – $40 + Next term Fees) X 95%
- Enrolment for 3 or 4 terms –additional 10% off : (Current Term – $40 + following term/s Fees) X 90%
TERM PROGRAM DISCOUNTS:
The following discounts apply if additional child/ren is enrolled in the beginning or middle of the term with the fee-payable of over $400. If the fees for the 2nd or 3rd child is less than $400 then no siblings discount is applicable.
- Family Discounts
- Enrolment for the 2nd child – save $40 per term
- Enrolment for the 3rd child – save $80 per term
- Enrolment for the 4th child – save $160 per term
HOLIDAY PROGRAM DISCOUNTS:
The following discounts apply to each child and only if payment is made in full and for a complete holiday course.
Multiple Course Discounts
- Enrolment for 1st holiday course – save $30 (Early Bird)
- Enrolment for 2nd and/or 3rd course in the same holiday program – save 30% per course
MULTIPLE SUBJECT DISCOUNT:
This discount is available for Year 11 and 12 only. This discount can be availed in conjunction with other discounts available at the time of enrolment (i.e., Early bird for 1st subject + 20% on second subject + 50% on 3rd or more subject)
- 1st Subject – $40 off (Early Bird)
- 2nd Subject – 20% off
- 3rd or more Subject – 50% off
SCHOLARSHIP / GATE MEDAL WINNERS DISCOUNT:
Scholarship / GATE medal winners can get huge discounts for the subsequent Year enrolments. To gain this discount the student needs to submit the relevant letter of offer issued by the school or the institution to North Shore Coaching College.
- GATE/Scholarship – 20% off on one Full Year enrolment
DOUBLE BONUS COUPON (NEW STUDENT AND REFERRAL) DISCOUNT:
New student is one who has never studied at North Shore or re-joined after a year gap. If a North Shore student refers a new student who enrolled in North Shore term program for 10 weeks successfully then he/she is entitled for referral bonus which is redeemable within 24 months from the date of issue. This coupon must be completed by the new student and authorised by a campus director at the time of enrolment. Terms & conditions apply. For details contact our campus director.
- New Student – Save $40
- Referral – Save $40
Current North Shore Staff and Tutor
30% discount is available for current staff or tutor who enrols their child for North Shore term program.