Year 10 Tutoring
“A well-educated mind will always have more questions than answers.”
For Term 4, please see Year 11 Term Tutoring.
For Term 1 and 3, please see below.
We offer a variety of term and holiday courses to cover the key subject areas of English, Maths and Science.
Our term courses are scheduled in line with public school term dates. There are 4 terms per year and usually 10 lessons per term, with one lesson each week. You can commence our courses at any time, however a new term starts in late January, April, July and October.
Our courses enable students to:
- Improve English skills such as comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, genre and essay writing by using imaginative, interpretive and critical thinking to analyse and compose a variety of texts
- Cover a variety of stimulating and challenging mathematics questions to systematically introduce and reinforce key concepts, and develop logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Develop knowledge of science concepts and the scientific method through theoretical and practical learning and experimentation.
Program schedules are designed to allow maximum flexibility for students.
In addition we offer a variety of targeted skills based courses such as:
- Reading Academy
- Effective Critical and Essay Writing
- Speed Reading Memory Power Skills
Our course fees are inclusive of all learning materials. Each lesson includes an experienced educator teaching learning concepts and examples, students completing exercises and homework tasks to reinforce concepts.
We offer face to face and online learning options.
Join us for Tuition that Works. For further information, please contact us.