“Amazing things happen when you try your best.”
North Shore Coaching College provides high-quality tuition courses during both term and holiday times for students aged 5+:
- NSW/ACT: Ages 5+ years old called Kindergarten
- QLD/VIC: Ages 5+ years old called Prep
- WA: 5+ years old called Pre-Prep
- SA: Ages 5+ years old called Reception
Our tuition courses focus on English, Reading, Grammar, Phonics and Maths.
Our term tuition courses are scheduled in line with public school term dates. There are 4 terms per year and usually 10 lessons per term, with one lesson each week. You can commence our tuition courses at any time, however a new term starts in late January, April, July and October.
Our tuition courses enable students to:
- Improve their vocabulary, grammar, spelling and pronunciation
- Develop skills in sentence structure and comprehension
- Encourage creativity in writing
- Develop key numeracy skills
Our tuition course fees are inclusive of all learning materials. Each lesson includes an experienced educator teaching learning concepts and examples, students completing exercises and homework tasks to reinforce concepts.
We offer face-to-face and online learning options.
We encourage parents to contact us if they would like further specific information about our courses.