Maths Revision & Headstart on Key Topics
Get a headstart in Year 7 Maths by revising key Maths concepts and learning new Maths topics and skills. Our highly popular program ensures maximum skills development.
- Mensuration – Area, Volume & Surface Area
- Square Roots & Pythagoras’ Theorem
- Geometry – Triangles
Future Writer’s Workshops
The Future Writers Workshop series is under the guidance of teachers who will motivate students and develop their skills to become successful future writers.
- The Personal Voice
- Recognising the Audience
- Objective Language
- Subjective Language
- Using Differing Modes
Among the outcomes:
- Master basic English skills such as spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Develop creativity in composing effective, original imaginative writing
- Explore advanced writing skills and techniques
- Experience academic enrichment in a challenging but supportive environment alongside students of similar ages, under the guidance of experienced and enthusiastic teachers
New Approaches to Creative Writing
Central to the key skills needed for success in Writing is the ability to write creatively in order to combine interesting insights into characters and events with the ability to use language and structure appropriately in order to achieve particular purposes. Of equal importance are comprehension skills, students seldom give as much attention as is needed to their creative writing skills.
- Extending Imagination and Creativity
- Writing Short Stories
- Writing Poetry
- Writing Drama
- Writing Workshop – Extending Skills
NAPLAN Preparation for Success Program
Master key skills, learn exam techniques and undertake mock NAPLAN tests in:
- Writing; and
- Language Conventions
- Develop confidence for exam success.
New Science Workshop with Innovative Experiments
Get a headstart in Science by revising key science concepts and learning new science topics and skills. Our highly popular program ensures maximum skills development.
- The Solar System
- Matter, Acid & Alkalis
- Forces & Electricity
- Variations & Genetics
- Foods of Life
Written Communication Workshop
This course is devised to enable students to communicate effectively in a written form. Learn effective techniques to assist in writing for exam success.
- Language and Ideas
- Essay Writing
- Creative Writing
- Examination Skills: Reading and Writing
- Achieving a Purpose
Speed Reading Memory Power Skills
Learn about the nature of memory and different memory techniques to improve your memory.
Learn a variety of techniques and skills for speed reading and quick and accurate comprehension of diverse text types.