A skilled and creative writer will excel in NAPLAN (Year 5), ICAS, Scholarship, SSEP and other school-based writing exams. Since writing skills take time to develop it is vital that students get an early start in order to maximise their skills and opportunities for high school exam success. Ensure your child possesses the vital writing skills and competencies in order to maximise their exam success. This course will also allow students the opportunity to consolidate skills prior to the transition to high school for Year 6 students and for Year 7 students for junior high school in Year 8. A highly recommended course.
- Develop creative writing skills
- Develop skills in writing effective topic sentences
- Develop character analysis skills
- Develop plot techniques
- Develop knowledge of text types: formal letter writing, diary opinion, descriptions and news articles
- Foster creativity and develop planning skills
- Available as a Holiday Program for Years 5, 6 students
- 2 hour lessons daily for 4 days during the holiday program week. Please check our timetable for course running dates.
- Students attend lessons at their allocated time schedule
- Small class group based
- Experienced Tutors