Welcome! Term 1 is nearly over, and so much has happened since our last newsletter. Rest assured that we have plans to support you and your child in coping with any disruption to your school that might come from COVID-19. We are working to make sure as many North Shore courses are available online to minimise disruption and ensure continuity of learning at North Shore. We continue to closely monitor national and state department health alerts, ensure our premises are clean by increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation, and providing hand sanitisers. Please also ensure that you maintain good hygiene practices at all times.
- A Message from National Managing Director: Mr Anson Mak
- Update: Coronavirus
- Live in fear or embrace the future?
- Register for 2020 ICAS Assessments
- Register for the Computational & Algorithmic Thinking (CAT) Competition | Australian Maths Trust
- NAPLAN Preparation for SUCCESS Program held during the April 2020 Holiday Program
- Term 2, 2020 Schedule and Pricing out now!
- Did You Know? We Have A New Look & New Name Shop!
- Have you redeemed your Creative Kids Voucher for 2020? Did you know North Shore Coaching College is a Registered Provider? This means you can redeem your voucher with North Shore, and let your child develop new skills and create something great! Ask your local Campus Director today and don’t miss out!