|Start date||End Date|
|Term 1||29th January||7th April|
|Term 2||25th April||3rd July|
|Term 3||18th July||25th September|
|Term 4||10th October||18th December|
In Term 3 2020, we will be offering all classes as:
- Face to face classes.
A selection of classes will also be offered remotely:
- North Shore LIVE; and
- North Shore Online.
Speak with us further to find out what suits you. You can contact your Campus Director or call the Principal Campus on 9415 1860 today to discuss your North Shore Coaching College enrolment.
What is North Shore Online?
North Shore Online is an integrated learning platform which allows students to:
- Watch North Shore lessons online at your own pace and at the comfort of your home.
- Submit completed homework for our educators to mark.
- Receive marked homework.
- Receive Good Student Awards which can later be converted into trophies and prizes!
- Online interactive homework support.
- All learning materials are included in the cost of North Shore Online courses.
What is North Shore LIVE?
North Shore LIVE learning incorporates all of North Shore Online plus the following components:
- North Shore LIVE Virtual Classroom - Attend North Shore LIVE face to face virtual classroom (via Zoom) in North Shore Student Area to run through key concepts and for students to ask questions (1 – 2 hours per session, per week depending on the year level or program) for selected classes at selected campuses.
How does North Shore LIVE work?
- Receive learning materials
- Watch video lessons via North Shore Online from the Student Area
- Attend North Shore LIVE face to face virtual classroom (via Zoom) in North Shore Student Area to run through key concepts and for students to ask questions
- Submit homework and receive marked homework via our Homework Portal