For the past 29 years, North Shore Coaching College has consistently assisted its students to excel in external examinations, high school examinations, international competitions, assessments for schools and other competitions.
We have regularly received good news from our students being awarded places in accelerated learning programs, scholarships at private schools, selective high schools and top universities.
Here are just some testimonials from our past and present students.
“We admire the high level of proficiency of the teachers, the excellent management and the culture of the college. We very much wish that my daughter could go there as a full time school.”
“North Shore Coaching has been providing the BEST way for my son to engage in learning. Of course each child learns differently, we are just lucky to find it works well so far! My son has become much more confident/happier at his weekday primary school since he started North Shore 18 months ago. Well done to the staff members at North Shore!”
”我很满意自己在精英中學考試中獲得296.06分並獲得Sydney Grammar 100％獎學金。當我享受成果得来的緩解，自豪和謙卑時，我同時意識到也是多年來在北岸學院的進修成就了我的成果。
“I am extraordinarily privileged to have had access to the amazing teaching and the rewarding programs here at North Shore. I can truly say that this program is excelling in every aspect and provides a quality of teaching I’ve never seen before. I never thought I could write a new text every week and complete a seemingly huge Maths booklet in my busy schedule, but the hours of hard work have paid off with me coming out of the program with selective school success and multiple scholarships.
I also scored a 99.8/100 in the school English component of selective which is all thanks to the incredible teaching of the teachers at North Shore Coaching College. I extend my thanks to all of the teachers that have helped me learn new and exciting Maths principles and equations, who have taught me how to make my poetry flow and who have taught me that patterns and number sequences aren’t all that hard.”
“I am very proud to have achieved a score of 296.06 in the Selective schools examination, as well as the 100% scholarship to Sydney Grammar I was offered earlier this year. And as I enjoy the relief, pride and humility of my results, I realise the amazing role North Shore has played in my accomplishments throughout the years.
I would like to thank North Shore Coaching College for kindling the fire of my passion and determination for achievement, directly resulting in my success, and also the teachers who tutored me during my time as a student here. You have been extremely kind and understanding to create a friendly atmosphere during the process of sharing pieces of your vault of knowledge, and have certainly contributed immensely to my life. I am sure everyone else attending the numerous branches across the nation feels the same way.”
Congratulations to our students of 2019 who continue to excel in public high school examinations, International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) and other competitions to maintain our excellent record of achievements. Outstanding results once again reflect the hard work and dedication of both our students and teachers.
- North Shore students excelled in many areas this year.
- Our students were among the most successful recipients of Independent School Scholarships with thousands continue to receive places in our country’s most prestigious private schools.
- We have consistently been receiving good news of our students who were awarded places in Opportunity Classes, scholarships at private schools, selective high school placements, globally ranked in SEAMO competition, IGNITE program, Gifted & Talented placements and SEAL classes.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Many North Shore students featured in the Top All Rounder List for the Higher School Certificate (HSC) exams.
- Many of our students scored a Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 99.95, and a high proportion of our students achieved an ATAR of over 95.00.
- North Shore students reported outstanding achievement in the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) exams, and were accepted into their preferred courses at universities.
- Students achieved a commendable Equivalent National Tertiary Entrance Rank (ENTER).
- Numerous North Shore students achieved OP 1 and a large number of students achieved The Lord Florey Student Prize.
- Many North Shore secondary students excelled in the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE).
- Many North Shore students achieved an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 99-plus, placing them in the top one per cent of WACE students. Of particular note is Jacky Luu, one of our outstanding students who achieved a perfect ATAR score of 99.95 and received prestigious General Exhibition awards.