Year 12 English Standard
Our HSC Year 12 English Standard course cover key topics, reinforce foundations and focus on typical examinations questions, so students will be more confident at school.
Our term courses are scheduled in line with public school term dates. There are 3 terms per year for Year 12 students and usually 10 lessons per term, with one lesson each week. You can commence our courses at any time, however a new term starts in late January, April, July and October.
Our courses enable students to:
- Improve English skills such as comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, genre and essay writing by using imaginative, interpretive and critical thinking to analyse and compose a variety of texts
- Develop all skills and knowledge to fulfil syllabus objectives and outcomes
- Acquire an extensive range of problem-solving strategies and techniques to maximise exam results
- Develop and foster self-discipline and efficient study habits
- Turn hard work and efforts into visible rewards
Our course fees are inclusive of all learning materials. Each lesson includes an experienced educator teaching learning concepts and examples, students completing exercises and homework tasks to reinforce concepts.
We offer face-to-face and online learning options.
Join us for Tuition that Works. For further information, please contact us.