[NSW] Term 3, Week 2 2020 Newsletter
Welcome back to a new term at North Shore Coaching College. We hope that everyone had a good winter break, and still no doubt an unusual one in our lifetime. In light of current challenges it is still very important to stay connected with family and friends in creative ways and to treasure the simple things in life. We live in hope that COVID-19 will end soon-ish and that life can revert to normal for everyone around the world. We hope you are all looking forward to an exciting and productive term ahead at North Shore Coaching College, as we are open for back to face-to-face lessons in NSW, and we are still running our online learning platforms: North Shore LIVE and North Shore Online! for students wanting to social distance and learn at the comfort of their own home.
- A Message from National Managing Director: Mr Anson Mak
- A Message from National Director of Teaching: Mr Tony Hanlon – Back in the Saddle!
- All Children Have the Right to Receive QUALITY Education
- SPOTLIGHT: Hornsby North Shore Campus
- New Exhibition Paints Pandemic through Children’s Eyes
- 2021 Selective Schools Results
- Hello North Shore Hong Kong SAR Campus + Team!
- Competitions & Brain Teasers
- Our COVIDSafe Plans
- Register Your Child for ICAS Assessments 2020.
- Want Discounted Books from our North Shore Shop? Read our newsletter to find the discount code.
- What Students Say About North Shore’s Online Learning. Read our newsletter to find out what students are saying about their online learning experiences at North Shore!