COVIDSafe Plan at North Shore Coaching College
While campuses are now reopening, rest assured that the health and safety of our students, parents and staff are our utmost priority. We are following the health advice from the Australian and NSW Governments with our COVIDSafe plan, including:
- Ensuring physical distancing.
- Educating staff on how to spot COVID-19 symptoms.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting campuses.
- Undertaking additional cleaning of high touch areas.
- Providing free hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes.
- Undertaking temperature testing of staff and members of the public accessing our campuses.
To read more about our COVIDSafe plan in practice, view our latest newsletter here.