US Education Services is a new program developed to assist Australian students apply for and attend university (college) in the United States.
Our program offers flexible and tailored assistance to guide students through the process.
All educators are experienced in educational consultancy and are affiliated with world-level institutions in the United States. The program is designed to help you gain admission to your target school, to create an enriching learning experience, and to expose students to novel opportunities locally and globally.
- Consultation and tailormade strategy for admissions pathways
- Development of extracurricular portfolios, personal projects, and leadership skills
- Tutoring for mandatory US standardized tests (ACT, SAT, SATII, and more)
- Personalized mentorship and guidance, 1-to-1 teaching with a highly qualified educator
- Designed to craft applications that match selected school admission requirements
- Initial consultation session with students and parents to formulate strategy plan
- Structured lessons that run during the school term with 10 lessons per term, 4 terms a year
- Sessions are conducted online, although in-person reviews may be offered