FOR THE PAST 28 YEARS, NORTH SHORE COACHING COLLEGE HAS CONSISTENTLY ASSISTED ITS STUDENTS TO EXCEL IN EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS, HIGH SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS, INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS AND ASSESSMENTS FOR SCHOOLS (ICAS) AND OTHER COMPETITIONS.
We have regularly received good news from our students being awarded places in accelerated learning programs, scholarships at private schools, Selective High Schools and top universities.
Here are just some testimonials from our past and present students.
“North Shore has taught me so many things, from expanding polynomials to essay writing techniques, but the one lesson that will always stay with me, throughout my life, is the life lessons they taught me. North Shore taught me that no matter how hard it seems, you can achieve anything if you work hard enough for it.”
Isabella, who is 11 years old, sat for the Year 9 entrance GATE test and was admitted into Shenton College’s Gifted & Talented Education program.”
“North Shore gave me a chance to challenge myself and test my boundaries to see if I can achieve things that I once thought were way out of my league. With the effort and support of the teachers at North Shore, my school, parents and my dedication, I achieved my goals. I went on to win second prize at the National Choose Maths Awards in 2016, be the DUX of my school, achieved an ATAR of 99.45 and was accepted into medicine at the University of Western Australia with an excellence scholarship”.
Raisa started North Shore classes in 2011. At that time according to her, general ability questions took ages to solve and that there were English words she didn’t even know but were being asked descriptive alternatives for a synonym. Through North Shore’s coaching, she learnt to stop procrastinating, worked hard to seize every opportunity to improve and never let failure defeat her.
“I first started attending Northshore Coaching College when I was in Grade 3 to seek a solution to achieve higher academic results in school. I still remember the first time I walked through the classroom doors, feeling all nervous inside but also a bit excited. However, it didn’t take long for me to get used to classes on Saturday and to make some new friends.
Now, when I walk through the doors I just see a smiling teacher and I quickly I grab my seat. After attending Northshore Coaching College, I realized that I didn’t have to be just another high achiever, but I could reach my full potential and be the best version of myself. “
Congratulations to our students of 2018 who continue to excel in public high school examinations, International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) and other competitions to maintain our excellent record of achievement. Outstanding results once again reflect the hard work and dedication of both our students and teachers.
- North Shore students excelled in many areas this year.
- Our students were among the most successful recipients of Independent School Scholarships with thousands continue to receive places in our country’s most prestigious private schools.
- We have consistently been receiving good news of our students who were awarded places in Opportunity Classes, scholarships at private schools, Selective High Schools, IGNITE program, Gifted & Talented Placement and SEAL classes.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Many North Shore students featured in the Top All Rounder List for the Higher School Certificate (HSC) exams.
- Many of our students scored a Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 99.95, and a high proportion of our students achieved an ATAR of over 95.00.
- North Shore students reported outstanding achievement in the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) exams, and were accepted into their preferred courses at universities.
- Students achieved a commendable Equivalent National Tertiary Entrance Rank (ENTER).
- Numerous North Shore students achieved OP 1 and a large number of students achieved The Lord Florey Student Prize.
- Many North Shore secondary students excelled in the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE).
- Many North Shore students achieved an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 99-plus, placing them in the top one per cent of WACE students. Of particular note is Jacky Luu, one of our outstanding students who achieved a perfect ATAR score of 99.95 and received prestigious General Exhibition awards.